Included Grooming Upgrades (Valued at $15)
1. Almond Oil & Aloe Vera Ear Cleaner
Standard ear cleaners, whilst cleansing, are often too drying. Our all natural ear cleaner has a beautiful long lasting scent enriched with Almond Oil to moisturise and Aloe Vera to cleanse.
2. Shea Butter & Avocado Oil Paw Balm
Paw Pads are often overlooked when it comes to grooming and yet they are what's holding your pup up all day! Their paws handle the rough ground and the environment, walking from puddles to dirt to grass. Our Paw Butter will add back the moisture your pups paws have lost and prevent painful cracked paws.
3. Vanilla Mint Teeth Gel
Most dogs don't enjoy or tolerate teeth brushing. Teeth Gel is tasty and encourages saliva production which inhibits bacteria growth. The Gel doesn't need to be brushed or applied to all teeth which can make it more effective than brushing.
Q & A's
If you’re happy to do your pups grooming yourself then that’s great! Though, there are lot’s of things that still need to be done other than washing and many are not fun jobs!
eg.: Removing eye gunk, cleaning poop off bottoms and removing debris from paw pads, ear cleaning, – just to name a few.
Don’t neglect these areas if you do choose to groom yourself.
If you'd like to join the Canine Wellness Club, read the T's & C's below and message us.
For new clients:
T’s & C’s
- The Canine Wellness Club Member Benefits (CWCMB) are void when the appointment is booked, rescheduled, canceled, missed or moved further than 4 weeks in advance from a previous appointment for any reason including but not limited to sickness or injury.
- The CWCMB are only activated on an appointment that is completed within 4 weeks of a previous appointment.
- If your pup shows any signs of discomfort or allergy to any of our upgraded product inclusions they will not be used in future appointments for the safety of your pup.
*Rescheduling out of this window will void any benefits.